Ss Peter & Paul’s School Community
We pride ourselves on building and sustaining strong relationships with all members of our community – Parish, school, families and extended families.
Some areas of these connections are:
- Parent class liaison representatives who organize events for parents and teacher such as class dinners
- Parents, grandparents, former grandparents and extended family members volunteer as classroom and activity helpers including looking after the vegetable garden
- Mothers’ Day & Fathers’ Day celebrations
- Mothers’ Day stall and Fathers’ Day stall organized by the Parents & Friends
- Fathers & Student Twilight School and Barbeque
- Parental involvement in school sports, athletics, swimming and Bike Ed programs
- School Advisory Board
- Parents and Friends group, Mothers group, playgroup
- Family/Parent Resource Centre – see our detailed list of publications available to borrow – contact the school office.